Scholarships range from $200-$1000.
1. A high school senior or current college student seeking an undergraduate or graduate degree and has a financial hardship;
2. Must be enrolled at least part-time carrying 6 or more units;
3. Proof of at least a 3.0 G.P.A. from report card or college transcripts of previous semester;
4. Active member of your church;
5. A single parent or living in a single parent, foster parent, grandparent, or legal guardian household.
6. In the memory of Walter F. Burnett, Jr. exemplifies the qualities of: perseverance in the face of hardship, a positive attitude, and faithfulness to God and family.
Please note: Family members related by blood, adoptions and marriage are ineligible.
Along with the Application, please submit an essay of 500 words or more stating your educational goals, how you plan to accomplish these goals, and why you chose this particular field of stuy.
Within the essay, please describe in detail how you have exemplified the qualities of perseverance in the face of hardship, a positive attitude, and faithfulness to God and family.
LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION
Please submit two (2) letters of recommendations with your application and essay. Letters can be from an employer, teacher, or professor, a Sunday school teacher, or Ministry leader, not related to you.
Please submit a copy of your report card or official transcript.